Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur is Rs 470 in None (GN), Rs 2155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1010 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express (15227) which travels a distance of 2574 kms in just 24 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) which travels a distance of 2844 kms in 49 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express (15227) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jolarpettai to Muzaffarpur is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express (15227) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.