Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh is Rs 625 in None (GN), Rs 2635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 650 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1020 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 3055 in Third AC (3A), Rs 665 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1220 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh is KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia SF Special (02249) which travels a distance of 3365 kms in just 59 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 3428 kms in 64 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Dibrugarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jolarpettai to Dibrugarh is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which reaches Dibrugarh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.