Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Jolarpettai to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jolarpettai to Chittoor is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 800 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jolarpettai to Chittoor is Ernakulam Jn. Hyderabad SpecialFare Special (07118) which travels a distance of 117 kms in just 1 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Jolarpettai to Chittoor is Chamarajanagar Tirupati Express (16219) which travels a distance of 117 kms in 3 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Jolarpettai to Chittoor is Gurudev SF Express (12659) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jolarpettai to Chittoor is Coimbatore Tirupati SF Intercity Express (22616) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 14 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.