Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jodhpur to Jaipur train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Barmer Guwahati Express
15631


JU


JP
07:05
M - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Bilaspur Express
18244


JU


JP
05:40
- - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ranthambhore SF Express
12466


JU


JP
04:55
M T W T F S S
--
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Ranikhet Express
15013


JU


JP
07:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
93%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL10
91%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL28/WL21
86%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL58/WL47
87%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Jodhpur Bhopal Express
14813


JU


JP
08:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
AVAILABLE 98
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
AVAILABLE 70
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Marudhar Express (via Faizabad)
14854


JU


JP
06:00
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Marudhar Express (via Sultanpur)
14864


JU


JP
06:00
- T - - F - S
--
AVAILABLE 35
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 70
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 46
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
AVAILABLE 43
100%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Marudhar Express (Via Pratapgarh)
14866


JU


JP
06:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Puri Superfast Express
20814


JU


JP
05:25
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Weekly Express
18574


JU


JP
05:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express
16863


JU


JP
05:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express
22477


JU


JP
04:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL21/WL15
83%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
GNWL30/WL25
63%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 27
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express
12464


JU


JP
05:15
- T - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mandore SuperFast Express
12462


JU


JP
05:05
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL45/WL30
78%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL112/WL45
84%
Trends
checked 4 min ago
GNWL146/WL76
85%
Trends
checked 4 min ago
--
--
Jodhpur Howrah SF Express
12308


JU


JP
05:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL27/WL22
82%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL97/WL59
67%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 45
100%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
--
Malani Express
14660


JU


JP
05:35
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL2
85%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL11
64%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL18
52%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL61/WL46
54%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Malani Express Slip
14662


JU


JP
05:35
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Jodhpur to Jaipur train time table

Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express (22477) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 310 kms. Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 310 kms. Mandore SuperFast Express (12462) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 310 kms. Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 310 kms. Malani Express (14660) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 310 kms.

Jodhpur to Jaipur train Seat Availability

In Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express (22477), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 43 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 58 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 377 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 21 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 64 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Mandore SuperFast Express (12462), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 9 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 52 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL17 in Chair Car (CC) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL56/WL48 in Second Seater (2S) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Malani Express (14660), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Jodhpur to Jaipur is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1300 in First AC (1A), Rs 780 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 550 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Jodhpur to Jaipur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Jodhpur to Jaipur - Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express (12464).

Jodhpur to Jaipur Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express (12464) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1380 in First AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajasthan Sampark Kranti Express (12464), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 18 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur Malani Express 14660

Jodhpur to Jaipur Malani Express (14660) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur train fare is Rs.1300 in First AC, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.205 in Sleeper, Rs.780 in Second AC and Rs.120 in Second Seater for this train. In Malani Express (14660), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL46/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur Ranthambhore SF Express 12466

Jodhpur to Jaipur Ranthambhore SF Express (12466) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.235 in Sleeper and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Ranthambhore SF Express (12466), seat availability status is GNWL29/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL17 in Chair Car (CC) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL26/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL56/WL48 in Second Seater (2S) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express 22477

Jodhpur to Jaipur Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express (22477) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur train fare is Rs.490 in Chair Car, Rs.120 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train. In Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express (22477), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 43 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 58 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 377 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur Mandore SuperFast Express 12462

Jodhpur to Jaipur Mandore SuperFast Express (12462) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur train fare is Rs.1380 in First AC, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Mandore SuperFast Express (12462), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 9 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 52 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur Jodhpur Howrah SF Express 12308

Jodhpur to Jaipur Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at and arrives Jaipur station (JP) at . Jodhpur to Jaipur train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 21 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 64 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Jodhpur to Jaipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jodhpur to Jaipur is Jodhpur Jaipur Intercity Express (22477) which travels a distance of 310 kms in just 4 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Jodhpur to Jaipur is Jodhpur Bhopal Express (14813) which travels a distance of 310 kms in 8 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Jodhpur to Jaipur is Marudhar Express (Via Pratapgarh) (14866) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Jodhpur to Jaipur is Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) which reaches Jaipur with an average delay of over 53 mints.

About Jodhpur

Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan and officially the second metropolitan city of the state. It is called the Blue City due to blue colored houses around the Mehrangarh Fort. The blue hue is due to the caste system, where Brahmins took to painting their houses blue, which would differentiate them from the rest of the population. However, the rest of the population followed them and today the city seems to have the sky on their land. It is also called the Sun City due to its bright and sunny weather all months round. It was founded by a Rajput chief of the Rathode clan, Rao Jodha, in 1459 who conquered the surrounding territories. The city became an internal part of the state of Marwar. The inhabitants were called Marwaris, who are still known as a business-based community. Jodhpur Airport (JDH) is a civil enclave airport in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. It shares its airside with the Jodhpur Air Base of the Indian Air Force. The main attractions in Jodhpur include Jaswant Thada, Ghanta Ghar, Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace and many beautiful lakes and temples. Mehrangarh Fort, which rises 400 feet above the landscape, is one of the most magnificent buildings of India. The Marwar festival and the Nagaur festival are the popular festivals of Jodhpur. They show the zealous spirit of locals with a fusion of Rajputanas and Mughals. Once Jodhpur became part of Indian Republic, the king retired in his palace called Umaid Bhawan Palace. This was later turned into a heritage hotel meant for the classiest and most expensive weddings of the world. Elizabeth Hurley's wedding with Arun Nayar happened here which cost them 7 million dollars. Many finger-licking dishes have originated from Jodhpur which include the tasty mawa ki kochori, mirchi vada, makhaniya lassi, dal bati churma, gatte ki sabzi, aate ka halwa, bajre ka sagra and many others. You cannot miss the traditional and tasty deserts which include malpua, motichur ke laddu, besan ki barfi, thorr, ghevar and gulab jamun. Jodhpur has 2 railway stations - Jodhpur Jn (JU) and Bhagat Ki Kothi (BGKT).

About Jaipur

Jaipur is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is the 10th most populous city in the country. Jaipur is called the Pink City because of the fact that the major structures and buildings of Jaipur are made from the specific pink color stones that embellishes the whole city with the signature pink color. Jaipur is the true representative of the traditions and culture of Indians. It is cultural lively city that has the combination of the true blend of traditional and modern colors. The Rajasthani music is still traditional and is rich in the flavor of Sufism. These folk music suits the needs and the moods of every person at every time. The people of Jaipur are the courteous hosts that meet and greet their guests with their majestic courtesy. They have been proved to be the best host even since the times of royal kings. They are famous for their true affection and compassion. The women of the Rajasthan and especially from the tribes of the Jaipur wear the traditional vibrant colored Ghagra and Choli that are the long skirts with the short blouses. These Ghagra and Choli represent the rich typical tradition of Rajasthan. There are many attractions in Jaipur for tourists like Birla mandir, Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Digamber Jain temple of Sanghiji and JalMahal. Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. The place homes a small village with a mix of activities like Camel riding, Maze, Palm reading, Magic Shows, Rajasthani dances and a typical Rajasthani dinner. About transport Jaipur is the headquarters of North Western Zone of Indian Railways. Jaipur International Airport is in Sanganer, 10 km from the centre. The airport operates for only domestic services. Jaipur has 1 railway station - Jaipur (JP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.