Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn is Rs 3550 in First AC (1A), Rs 295 in None (GN), Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which travels a distance of 1160 kms in just 21 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1246 kms in 22 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jharsuguda Jn to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 5 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.