Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi is Rs 2930 in First AC (1A), Rs 240 in None (GN), Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi is Puri Valsad SuperFast Express (22910) which travels a distance of 856 kms in just 14 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 915 kms in 16 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jharsuguda Jn to Itarsi is Puri Valsad SuperFast Express (22910) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 5 mints.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.