Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Jhansi to Uruli - Karnataka Sampark Kranti SF Special (Via Pune) (02630).
Jhansi to Uruli Karnataka Sampark Kranti SF Special (Via Pune) (02630) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Uruli station (URI) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Jhansi to Uruli sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3545 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.335 in Second Seater, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.560 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.