Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Jhansi to Shujalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Shujalpur is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Shujalpur is Rajendra Nagar Terminal Indore Express (via Faizabad) (19322) which travels a distance of 372 kms in just 6 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Shujalpur is Bareilly Indore Weekly Express (14320) which travels a distance of 372 kms in 6 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Shujalpur is Allahabad Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Special (04119) which reaches Shujalpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Shujalpur is Rajendra Nagar Terminal Indore Express (via Faizabad) (19322) which reaches Shujalpur with an average delay of over 35 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.