Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Jhansi to Shakurbasti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Shakurbasti is Rs 1755 in First AC (1A), Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1005 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Shakurbasti is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 423 kms in just 7 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Shakurbasti is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 422 kms in 9 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Shakurbasti is Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgavati) Express (11449) which reaches Shakurbasti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Shakurbasti is Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgavati) Express (11449) which reaches Shakurbasti with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.