Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Sehore station (SEH) at taking a total of 5 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 331 kms. This train has 8 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jhansi to Sehore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Sehore is Rs 115 in None (GN), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Jhansi to Sehore Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Sehore station (SEH) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Jhansi to Sehore train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Sehore is Malwa COVID 19 SF Special (02920) which travels a distance of 331 kms in just 5 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Sehore is Bareilly Indore Weekly Express (14320) which travels a distance of 330 kms in 6 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Sehore is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Sehore is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.