Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jhansi to Satna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Satna is Rs 1575 in First AC (1A), Rs 680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S).
Jhansi to Satna Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Jhansi to Satna train fare is Rs.1575 in First AC, Rs.680 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which travels a distance of 365 kms in just 7 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Satna is Mahakoshal SF Special (02196) which travels a distance of 365 kms in 7 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which reaches Satna with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which reaches Satna with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.