No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Jhansi to Pokhrayan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Pokhrayan is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1250 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Pokhrayan is Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express (12103) which travels a distance of 162 kms in just 1 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Pokhrayan is Jhansi Kanpur Central Passenger (UnReserved) (51803) which travels a distance of 162 kms in 3 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Pokhrayan is Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express (11106) which reaches Pokhrayan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Pokhrayan is Jhansi Kanpur Central Passenger (UnReserved) (51803) which reaches Pokhrayan with an average delay of over 1 hrs 27 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.