Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn is Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2705 in First AC (1A), Rs 1560 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 225 in None (GN) and Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2015 in Second AC (2A), Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 753 kms in just 15 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 792 kms in 17 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Phillaur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Phillaur Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Phillaur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.