Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jhansi to Nandurbar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Nandurbar is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Nandurbar is Udyogkarmi Express (12944) which travels a distance of 865 kms in just 13 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Nandurbar is Gorakhpur Bandra Terminus Express (Via Barhni) (15067) which travels a distance of 865 kms in 15 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Nandurbar is Udyogkarmi Express (12944) which reaches Nandurbar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Nandurbar is Udyogkarmi Express (12944) which reaches Nandurbar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.