Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jhansi to Meghnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Meghnagar is Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1015 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Meghnagar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 705 kms in just 16 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Meghnagar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 705 kms in 16 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Meghnagar is Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of just 47 mints. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Meghnagar is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of over 3 hrs 39 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.