Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jhansi to Meerut City train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express
12171


JHS


MTC
07:56
- T - - F - -
RLWL4/WL4
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL20
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL53
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Ujjaini Express
14309


JHS


MTC
09:38
- - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kalinga Utkal Express
18477


JHS


MTC
09:48
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Express
18237


JHS


MTC
09:52
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
77%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL14
78%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL50/WL41
67%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL144/WL116
59%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Penchvalley Passenger Slip (Chhindwara Amritsar)
59386


JHS


MTC
09:52
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Madurai Dehradun SF Express
12687


JHS


MTC
08:38
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Jhansi to Meerut City train time table

Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express (12171) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Ujjaini Express (14309) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 9 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 9 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 9 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms.

Jhansi to Meerut City train Seat Availability

In Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express (12171), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL53 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chhattisgarh Express (18237), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL50/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL144/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Meerut City train Fare

Fare for trains from Jhansi to Meerut City is Rs 1805 in First AC (1A), Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Jhansi to Meerut City Kalinga Utkal Express 18477

Jhansi to Meerut City Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Jhansi to Meerut City train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.

Jhansi to Meerut City Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express 12171

Jhansi to Meerut City Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express (12171) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Jhansi to Meerut City train fare is Rs.1885 in First AC, Rs.790 in Third AC and Rs.1115 in Second AC for this train. In Mumbai LTT Haridwar AC Express (12171), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL53 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Meerut City Chhattisgarh Express 18237

Jhansi to Meerut City Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Jhansi to Meerut City train fare is Rs.1805 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Chhattisgarh Express (18237), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL50/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL144/WL116 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Meerut City Ujjaini Express 14309

Jhansi to Meerut City Ujjaini Express (14309) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Jhansi to Meerut City train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.