close
swap_horiz
close

Jhansi to Mumbai trains

02010
Gorakhpur Mumbai CSMT SF Summer Special
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 30 min
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
SL
N/A
12533
Pushpak Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
18 hr 35 min
CSTM ()
Mumbai Cst
SL
₹ 530
22130
Tulsi Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 20 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
12162
Lashkar SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 25 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
12108
Lucknow Jn. Mumbai LTT SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 15 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
09014
Lucknow Jn Mumbai Central AC Special Fare Special
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 15 min
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
82908
Lucknow Jn Mumbai Central Suvidha Special
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 15 min
MMCT ()
Mumbai Central
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
11058
Pathankot) Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
23 hr 05 min
CSTM ()
Mumbai Cst
SL
₹ 500
12172
Haridwar Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
17 hr 20 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
11016
Kushinagar Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
21 hr 05 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 495
12541
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
18 hr 20 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
12144
Sultanpur Mumbai LTT SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
17 hr 40 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
12174
Udyog Nagri Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
18 hr 05 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 525
15101
Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Antodyaya Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
18 hr 20 min
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
12138
Punjab Mail
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 00 min
CSTM ()
Mumbai Cst
SL
₹ 530
12618
Mangala Lakshadweep Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
16 hr 52 min
KYN ()
Kalyan Jn
SL
₹ 515
11103
Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
23 hr 55 min
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
SL
₹ 545
12597
Gorakhpur Mumbai CSMT Antodyaya SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
17 hr 10 min
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
11080
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni)
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 40 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 495
15063
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Express (Via Barhni)
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 40 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 495
15065
Gorakhpur Panvel Express (via Barhni)
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
20 hr 00 min
PNVL ()
Panvel
SL
₹ 495
15067
Gorakhpur Mumbai Bandra (T.) Express (via Barhni)
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
22 hr 50 min
BDTS ()
Mumbai Bandra Terminus
SL
₹ 535
22110
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
15 hr 18 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
02108
Lucknow Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Summer Special
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 50 min
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
SL
N/A
22222
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai CSMT Rajdhani Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
14 hr 05 min
CSMT ()
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
22122
Lucknow Mumbai LTT AC SF Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
19 hr 35 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
14314
Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
JHS ()
Jhansi Jn
20 hr 50 min
LTT ()
Lokmanya Tilak Term
SL
₹ 495
info

Jhansi to Mumbai train time table

Udyog Nagri Express (12174) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 18 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1115 kms. Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express (11103) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at taking a total of 23 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1319 kms. Pathankot) Express (11058) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1132 kms. Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at taking a total of 19 hrs to cover the distance of 1131 kms.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Pathankot) Express (11058), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Punjab Mail (12138), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Jhansi to Mumbai is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 275 in None (GN) and Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jhansi to Mumbai train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Jhansi to Mumbai - Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai CSMT Rajdhani Express (22222).

Jhansi to Mumbai Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai CSMT Rajdhani Express (22222) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at . Jhansi to Mumbai rajdhani fare is Rs.3920 in First AC, Rs.2360 in Third AC and Rs.3380 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

info

Jhansi to Mumbai train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Jhansi to Mumbai - Lucknow Jn Mumbai Central Suvidha Special (82908).

Jhansi to Mumbai Lucknow Jn Mumbai Central Suvidha Special (82908) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at . In Lucknow Jn Mumbai Central Suvidha Special (82908), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 35 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 201 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL27/WL13 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Jhansi to Mumbai Punjab Mail 12138

Jhansi to Mumbai Punjab Mail (12138) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at . Jhansi to Mumbai train fare is Rs.3450 in First AC, Rs.1405 in Third AC, Rs.2020 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train. In Punjab Mail (12138), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai Udyog Nagri Express 12174

Jhansi to Mumbai Udyog Nagri Express (12174) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Jhansi to Mumbai train fare is Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express 11103

Jhansi to Mumbai Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express (11103) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Bandra Terminus station (BDTS) at . Jhansi to Mumbai train fare is Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai Pathankot) Express 11058

Jhansi to Mumbai Pathankot) Express (11058) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at . Jhansi to Mumbai train fare is Rs.280 in None, Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Pathankot) Express (11058), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL66 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jhansi to Mumbai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jhansi to Mumbai is Hazrat Nizamuddin Mumbai CSMT Rajdhani Express (22222) which travels a distance of 1132 kms in just 14 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Mumbai is Jhansi Bandra Terminus Express (11103) which travels a distance of 1319 kms in 23 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Mumbai is Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Lokmanya Express (via Barhni) (11080) which reaches Lokmanya Tilak Term with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Mumbai is Sultanpur Mumbai LTT SF Express (12144) which reaches Lokmanya Tilak Term with an average delay of over 6 hrs 55 mints.
info

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
info

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sir, I hope you will answer me, I asked more then 10 times please reply me, 4257 810 060 is my PNR NO. Please tell me weather it will get confirm by that time or not, please. Thank you
Sir, I asked more then 10 times please reply me, 4257 810 060 is my PNR NO. Please tell me weather it will get confirm by that time or not, please. Please answer my questions… I hope you will
edit Answer
114 views
  
2 replies
Will pnr 2460543610 be confirmed please answer for God sake
[My query is about PNR 2460543610 for train 12878 NDLS RNC G RATH]
edit Answer
63 views
  
1 reply
Sir, I asked more then 10 times please reply me, 4257 810 060 is my PNR NO. Please tell me weather it will get confirm by that time or not, please. Thank you
Sir, 4257 810 060 is my PNR NO, please let me know if there is any chance of getting confirm or not… Plzz answer me plz
edit Answer
67 views
  
0 reply
How much late does the 02046 the special train from manduaidh to lokmanya tilak terminus gets whenever it runs?
02046 Manduaidh To Lokmanya Tilak Special Train runs on Thursday only
edit Answer
86 views
  
0 reply
Char prepared timing of udyan express
[My query is about PNR 8618459490 for train 11301 UDYAN EXPRESS]
edit Answer
41 views
  
0 reply
I booked ticket at wl 10 its still not confirmed
[ My query is about train 16590 ] Pnr no. 8503334111
edit Answer
69 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to cancel my ticket?
I have booked a ticket using this app and now I am not able to see that booking in my bookings section and also I am not able to cancel that ticket
edit Answer
249 views
  
1 reply
Why isn't the running status of train no. 09009 working?
[ My query is about train 09009 ]the running Status of train no 09009 is not working
edit Answer
184 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel on a counter tatkal waiting ticket?
[My query is about PNR 8505413453 for train 11077 JHELUM EXPRESS]
edit Answer
243 views
  
1 reply
Is it okay to travel in sleeper class with unreserved ticket?
Can I travel get unsrevred ticket in sleeper class. What is tha penalty Mumbai to Varanasi
edit Answer
381 views
  
2 replies
My ticket was confirmed which now shows RAC. Is that possible?
Mera Phle cnf me tha or abi Rachel me aagayae tell me what the problem happening
edit Answer
221 views
  
0 reply