Thirukkural SF Express (12642) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Kovilpatti station (CVP) at taking a total of 37 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 2362 kms. This train has 19 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jhansi to Kovilpatti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Kovilpatti is Rs 510 in None (GN), Rs 2215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3215 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3740 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1045 in Sleeper (SL).
Jhansi to Kovilpatti Thirukkural SF Express (12642) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Kovilpatti station (CVP) at . This train has 19 stoppages. Jhansi to Kovilpatti train fare is Rs.510 in None, Rs.2215 in Third AC, Rs.3215 in Second AC and Rs.855 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which travels a distance of 2362 kms in just 37 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Kovilpatti is Navyug Express Slip (16688) which travels a distance of 2486 kms in 45 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which reaches Kovilpatti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which reaches Kovilpatti with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.