Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Jind Jn station (JIND) at taking a total of 9 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 539 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jhansi to Jind Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Jind Jn is Rs 2130 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL).
Jhansi to Jind Jn Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Jind Jn station (JIND) at . Jhansi to Jind Jn train fare is Rs.2130 in First AC, Rs.915 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Jind Jn is Durg Firozpur Cantt. Antyodaya Express (22895) which travels a distance of 543 kms in just 8 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Jind Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 539 kms in 11 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Jind Jn is Jabalpur Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Durgavati) Express (11449) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Jind Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of over 6 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.