Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Jamnagar station (JAM) at taking a total of 26 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 1305 kms. This train has 22 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jhansi to Jamnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Jamnagar is Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 735 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
Jhansi to Jamnagar Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Jamnagar station (JAM) at . This train has 22 stoppages. Jhansi to Jamnagar train fare is Rs.1530 in Third AC, Rs.2210 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Jamnagar is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which travels a distance of 1305 kms in just 26 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Jamnagar is Gorakhpur Okha Festival Special (05045) which travels a distance of 1304 kms in 27 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Jamnagar is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Jamnagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Jamnagar is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Jamnagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.