Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jhansi to Jamikunta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Jamikunta is Rs 270 in None (GN), Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2450 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Jamikunta is Dakshin Express (12722) which travels a distance of 1090 kms in just 18 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Jamikunta is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1089 kms in 19 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Jamikunta is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Jamikunta with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Jamikunta is Dakshin Express (12722) which reaches Jamikunta with an average delay of over 34 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.