Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jhansi to Gorakhpur train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
15016


JHS


GKP
13:15
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Gorakhpur Express
15046


JHS


GKP
16:10
- T - - - - -
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Mumbai Bandra T Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
15068


JHS


GKP
14:10
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
12590


JHS


GKP
10:52
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express
12512


JHS


GKP
10:50
- T - T F - -
RLWL4/WL4
45%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL13
31%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL18
34%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
12592


JHS


GKP
10:35
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


JHS


GKP
10:45
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
12542


JHS


GKP
11:33
M T W T F S S
RLWL6/WL5
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL20/WL16
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL49/WL40
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jan Sadharan Special (UnReserved)
02598


JHS


GKP
11:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved)
12598


JHS


GKP
11:00
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
15024


JHS


GKP
12:00
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Gorakhpur Express ( Via Lucknow )
15030


JHS


GKP
11:05
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni)
11079


JHS


GKP
14:18
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
15064


JHS


GKP
16:40
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


JHS


GKP
12:55
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni)
15066


JHS


GKP
15:30
- T - T - S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 5
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Gwalior Barauni Mail
11124


JHS


GKP
12:00
M T W T F S S
GNWL10/WL6
78%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL41/WL31
45%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL68/WL45
84%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Pune Gorakhpur Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
01453


JHS


GKP
13:25
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
Kushinagar Express
11015


JHS


GKP
11:40
M T W T F S S
RLWL6/WL5
47%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL7
37%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL20/WL11
32%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Penchvalley Passenger Slip2 (Chhindwara Gorakhpur)
59386


JHS


GKP
11:40
M T - - F S -
--
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Jhansi to Gorakhpur train time table

Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 562 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 569 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 569 kms. Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 561 kms. Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 569 kms.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur train Seat Availability

In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL68/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Jhansi to Gorakhpur is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 875 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL).

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Gwalior Barauni Mail 11124

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Jhansi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL68/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 84% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express 11015

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Jhansi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12542

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Jhansi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express 12512

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Jhansi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train. In Thiruvananthapuram Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL30/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express 12522

Jhansi to Gorakhpur Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Jhansi to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1300 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.