Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Dasuya station (DZA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 833 kms. This train has 24 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jhansi to Dasuya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Dasuya is Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2145 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S).
Jhansi to Dasuya Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Dasuya station (DZA) at . This train has 24 stoppages. Jhansi to Dasuya train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1210 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Dasuya is Malwa COVID 19 SF Special (02919) which travels a distance of 833 kms in just 13 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Dasuya is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 850 kms in 18 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Dasuya is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Dasuya is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Dasuya with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.