Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Cuttack station (CTC) at taking a total of 32 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1621 kms. This train has 52 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jhansi to Cuttack can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Cuttack is Rs 385 in None (GN), Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S).
Jhansi to Cuttack Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Cuttack station (CTC) at . This train has 52 stoppages. Jhansi to Cuttack train fare is Rs.385 in None, Rs.1740 in Third AC, Rs.2525 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Cuttack is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08478) which travels a distance of 1620 kms in just 30 hrs. The slowest train from Jhansi to Cuttack is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which travels a distance of 1621 kms in 32 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Cuttack is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Cuttack is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.