Millennium SF Express (12646) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at taking a total of 28 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1800 kms. This train has 12 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Jhansi to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Chittoor is Rs 415 in None (GN), Rs 1865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S).
Jhansi to Chittoor Millennium SF Express (12646) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Chittoor station (CTO) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Jhansi to Chittoor train fare is Rs.430 in None, Rs.1910 in Third AC, Rs.2750 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Chittoor is Kerala Express (12626) which travels a distance of 1799 kms in just 28 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Chittoor is Navyug Express (16688) which travels a distance of 1799 kms in 32 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Chittoor is Kerala Express (12626) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Chittoor is Kerala Express (12626) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.