Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Jhansi to Chitrakutdham Karwi - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448).
Jhansi to Chitrakutdham Karwi Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at . Jhansi to Chitrakutdham Karwi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12448), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL76/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.