No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Jhansi to Bhimsen can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Bhimsen is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Bhimsen is Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) which travels a distance of 206 kms in just 3 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Bhimsen is Jhansi Lucknow Charbagh Passenger (UnReserved) (51813) which travels a distance of 206 kms in 5 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Bhimsen is Kushinagar Express (11015) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Bhimsen is Jhansi Kanpur Central Passenger (UnReserved) (51803) which reaches Bhimsen with an average delay of over 2 hrs 7 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.