Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jhansi to Belapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Belapur is Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3080 in First AC (1A), Rs 1825 in Second AC (2A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 285 in None (GN) and Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jhansi to Belapur is Karnataka Express (12628) which travels a distance of 961 kms in just 13 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Belapur is Jhelum Covid 19 Special (01078) which travels a distance of 961 kms in 17 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Belapur is Jhelum Express (11078) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Belapur is Jhelum Express (11078) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.