Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jhansi to Basti trains

Wed, October 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Okha Gorakhpur Express
15046


JHS


BST
14:32
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express
12512


JHS


BST
09:16
- T - T F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


JHS


BST
09:16
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
12592


JHS


BST
09:14
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
12590


JHS


BST
09:07
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
12542


JHS


BST
10:02
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Special
02598


JHS


BST
09:20
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved)
12598


JHS


BST
09:35
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
15030


JHS


BST
09:25
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15102


JHS


BST
11:12
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Gwalior Barauni Mail
11124


JHS


BST
10:19
M T W T F S S
GNWL14/WL9
88%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL32/WL19
79%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL90/WL61
85%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Kushinagar Express
11015


JHS


BST
10:10
M T W T F S S
RLWL8/WL6
50%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL14/WL9
45%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL34/WL28
30%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Penchvalley Passenger Slip2 (Chhindwara Gorakhpur)
59386


JHS


BST
10:10
M T - - F S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Can u please tell that food is available in 22887 hwh ypr humsafar express?
@JALLIPALLI_ANKABABU No, this train does not serve food like in other premium trains, but this train does have a pantry car. So if you want food during your journey, you can ask for it and can pay dur…
Solved
261 views
  
2 replies

Jhansi to Basti train time table

Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 10 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 10 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 498 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 9 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 506 kms. Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 9 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 506 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at taking a total of 10 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 500 kms.

Jhansi to Basti train Seat Availability

In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL20/WL20 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 81/RAC 73 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Basti train Fare

Fare for trains from Jhansi to Basti is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 765 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).

Jhansi to Basti Kushinagar Express 11015

Jhansi to Basti Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Jhansi to Basti train fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL20/WL20 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Basti Gwalior Barauni Mail 11124

Jhansi to Basti Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Jhansi to Basti train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1100 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Gwalior Barauni Mail (11124), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 81/RAC 73 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Basti Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express 12512

Jhansi to Basti Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Jhansi to Basti train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jhansi to Basti Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express 12522

Jhansi to Basti Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Jhansi to Basti train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Jhansi to Basti Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12542

Jhansi to Basti Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Basti station (BST) at . Jhansi to Basti train fare is Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Jhansi to Basti train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jhansi to Basti is Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express (12590) which travels a distance of 505 kms in just 9 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Basti is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 759 kms in 14 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Basti is Kushinagar Express (11015) which reaches Basti with an average delay of just 1 hrs 12 mints. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Basti is Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express (12590) which reaches Basti with an average delay of over 5 hrs 11 mints.

About Jhansi

Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.