Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Anand Jn station (ANND) at taking a total of 19 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 908 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jhansi to Anand Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Anand Jn is Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
Jhansi to Anand Jn Varanasi Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19168) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Anand Jn station (ANND) at . Jhansi to Anand Jn train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Anand Jn is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which travels a distance of 909 kms in just 18 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Anand Jn is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 908 kms in 19 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Anand Jn is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Anand Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Anand Jn is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which reaches Anand Jn with an average delay of over 1 mints.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.