Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Ambala City station (UBC) at taking a total of 13 hrs 12 mints to cover the distance of 618 kms. This train has 30 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Jhansi to Ambala City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhansi to Ambala City is Rs 2415 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
Jhansi to Ambala City Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at and arrives Ambala City station (UBC) at . This train has 30 stoppages. Jhansi to Ambala City train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhansi to Ambala City is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 618 kms in just 12 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Jhansi to Ambala City is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 676 kms in 14 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Jhansi to Ambala City is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Ambala City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhansi to Ambala City is Pathankot) Express (11057) which reaches Ambala City with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.