Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Jhajha to Rampur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhajha to Rampur is Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3195 in First AC (1A), Rs 1890 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 280 in None (GN) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1670 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jhajha to Rampur is Howrah Dehradun Festival Special (04309) which travels a distance of 987 kms in just 18 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Jhajha to Rampur is Bagh Festival Special (03019) which travels a distance of 1056 kms in 25 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Jhajha to Rampur is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which reaches Rampur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhajha to Rampur is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which reaches Rampur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.