close
swap_horiz
close

Jhajha to Patna trains

13005
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 50 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12333
Vibhuti Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 38 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13121
Kolkata Ghazipur City Weekly Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 05 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12359
Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 40 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 345
12351
Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal (Danapur) Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 45 min
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13287
South Bihar Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
04 hr 35 min
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
13131
Kolkata Patna Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
06 hr 20 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
53520
Giridih Patna Link Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
06 hr 20 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
SL
₹ 140
63207
Jhajha Patna MEMU
JAJ ()
Jhajha
06 hr 50 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
No class available for this train
18449
Baidyanathdham Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 35 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12331
Himgiri Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 25 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
18622
Patliputra Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
05 hr 45 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
63209
Jhajha Patna MEMU
JAJ ()
Jhajha
06 hr 55 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
No class available for this train
22843
Bilaspur Patna Superfast Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 30 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13331
Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
05 hr 50 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12303
Poorva Express (via Patna)
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 43 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12317
Akal Takht Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 43 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12325
Gurumukhi SF Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 43 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
11105
Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 40 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
18183
Tatanagar Danapur Super Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 55 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
CC
₹ 315
2S
₹ 85
22643
Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Asansol)
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 30 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13007
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
04 hr 30 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
63211
Jasidih Patna MEMU
JAJ ()
Jhajha
08 hr 45 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
No class available for this train
12327
Upasana Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 20 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12369
Kumbha Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 20 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12315
Ananya Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 30 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12023
Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
03 hr 32 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
CC
₹ 385
2S
₹ 115
12235
Madhupur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 40 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 865
13049
Howrah Amritsar Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
04 hr 00 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12361
Asansol Mumbai CSMT SF Express
JAJ ()
Jhajha
02 hr 30 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
info

Jhajha to Patna train time table

Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 3 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 177 kms. Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express (13331) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 5 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 176 kms. Patliputra Express (18622) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 5 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 177 kms. Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express (11105) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 3 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 176 kms. Tatanagar Danapur Super Express (18183) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at taking a total of 3 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 176 kms.
info

Jhajha to Patna train Seat Availability

In Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023), seat availability status is RLWL28/WL21 in Chair Car (CC) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL55/WL38 in Second Seater (2S) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express (13331), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 20 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is RAC 6/RAC 6 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. In Patliputra Express (18622), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Jhajha to Patna train Fare

Fare for trains from Jhajha to Patna is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 315 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 345 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1305 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jhajha to Patna train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Jhajha to Patna - Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023).

Jhajha to Patna Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.385 in Chair Car and Rs.115 in Second Seater for this train. In Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023), seat availability status is RLWL28/WL21 in Chair Car (CC) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL55/WL38 in Second Seater (2S) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Jhajha to Patna train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Jhajha to Patna - Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express (12359).

Jhajha to Patna Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express (12359) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna garib-rath fare is Rs.345 in Third AC for this train.

info

Jhajha to Patna train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Jhajha to Patna - Madhupur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (12235).

Jhajha to Patna Madhupur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (12235) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna humsafar fare is Rs.865 in Third AC for this train. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.

info

Jhajha to Patna Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express 11105

Jhajha to Patna Pratham Swatantrata Sangram Express (11105) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jhajha to Patna Patliputra Express 18622

Jhajha to Patna Patliputra Express (18622) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Patliputra Express (18622), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 8 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Jhajha to Patna Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express 13331

Jhajha to Patna Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express (13331) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Dhanbad Patna InterCity Express (13331), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 20 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is RAC 6/RAC 6 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.
info

Jhajha to Patna Tatanagar Danapur Super Express 18183

Jhajha to Patna Tatanagar Danapur Super Express (18183) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Patna Jn station (PNBE) at . Jhajha to Patna train fare is Rs.315 in Chair Car, Rs.70 in None and Rs.85 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Jhajha to Patna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jhajha to Patna is Upasana Express (12327) which travels a distance of 177 kms in just 2 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Jhajha to Patna is Jasidih Patna MEMU (63211) which travels a distance of 177 kms in 8 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Jhajha to Patna is Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express (12359) which reaches Patna Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhajha to Patna is South Bihar Express (13287) which reaches Rajendra Nagar Bihar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 37 mints.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.