Jhajha to Moradabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Jhajha to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhajha to Moradabad is Rs 3240 in First AC (1A), Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S).
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.