Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 18 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 1014 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Jhajha to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhajha to Moradabad is Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3240 in First AC (1A), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 285 in None (GN) and Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A), Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A).
Jhajha to Moradabad Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Jhajha to Moradabad train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.1365 in Third AC, Rs.1940 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jhajha to Moradabad is Himgiri Festival Special (02331) which travels a distance of 1014 kms in just 18 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Jhajha to Moradabad is Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) which travels a distance of 1032 kms in 24 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Jhajha to Moradabad is Akal Takht Express (12317) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhajha to Moradabad is Akal Takht Express (12317) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.