Jhajha to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Jhajha Station Details
|13288||South Bihar Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||2|
|13005||Howrah Amritsar Mail||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
|13185||Ganga Sagar Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
|12352||Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||2|
|12333||Vibhuti Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|07190||Ernakulam Secunderabad Special Fare Summer Special||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22878||Ernakulam Howrah Antyodaya Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12645||Millennium SF Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|11098||Poorna Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12678||Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Jhajha to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhajha to Ernakulum is Rs 2335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 560 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 905 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 575 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1105 in Sleeper (SL).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.