Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Jhajha to Mughalsarai - Madhupur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (12235) and Baba Baidyanath Dham Deoghar Humsafar Express (22459).
Jhajha to Mughalsarai Madhupur Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express (12235) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Jhajha to Mughalsarai humsafar fare is Rs.795 in Third AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. Out of the three Rajdhani trains connecting Dibrugarh and New Delhi, train number 12235/36 runs once a week only while train number 12435/36 runs twice a week and train number 12423/24 runs daily. Out of these three Rajdhanis train number 12423/24 takes least time to reach destination (around 39 hours) and has least number of stoppages.
Jhajha to Mughalsarai Baba Baidyanath Dham Deoghar Humsafar Express (22459) departs from Jhajha station (JAJ) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Jhajha to Mughalsarai humsafar fare is Rs.795 in Third AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.