Train seat availability for all 25 trains that run from Jhajha to Barauni Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jhajha to Barauni Jn is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jhajha to Barauni Jn is Ranchi Jaynagar Express (18605) which travels a distance of 93 kms in just 2 hrs. The slowest train from Jhajha to Barauni Jn is Sealdah Sitamarhi Express (13123) which travels a distance of 93 kms in 4 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Jhajha to Barauni Jn is Howrah Raxaul Express (13043) which reaches Barauni Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jhajha to Barauni Jn is Asansol Gonda Express (13509) which reaches Barauni Jn with an average delay of over 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.