Janghai Jn to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Janghai Jn Station Details
|22969||OKHA BSBS SFAST||- - - - - S -||2 min|
|14259||EKATMATA EXPRES||M - - - - - -||2 min||-|
|15128||KASHIVISHWANTH||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12382||POORVA EXPRESS||- T W - - S -||2 min||2|
|14260||EKATMATA EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||-|
Agra Cantt Station Details
|04165||AGC ADI SF SPL||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|14211||NDLS INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|04167||AGC ADI HSPL||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|20976||CHAMBAL EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12162||LASHKAR EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Janghai Jn to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Janghai Jn to Agra is Rs 2050 in First AC (1A), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.