Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jamtara to Mananpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jamtara to Mananpur is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 290 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1305 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Jamtara to Mananpur is Tatanagar Danapur Super Express (18183) which travels a distance of 155 kms in just 2 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Jamtara to Mananpur is Howrah Mokama Fast Passenger (53049) which travels a distance of 155 kms in 4 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Jamtara to Mananpur is Patliputra Express (18622) which reaches Mananpur with an average delay of just 12 mints. The most delayed train from Jamtara to Mananpur is Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) which reaches Mananpur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.