Jamnagar to Nagpur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Jamnagar Station Details
|12477||JAM SVDK EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19578||JAM TEN EXP||- - - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22960||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19567||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||1|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
Nagpur Station Details
|11403||NGP KOP EXPRESS||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22137||PRERANA EXPRESS||- - W - - S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|12114||PUNE GARIBRATH||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12159||NGP JBP SF EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22125||NGP ASR AC EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Jamnagar to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jamnagar to Nagpur is Rs 3775 in First AC (1A), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.