Jamnagar to Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Jamnagar Station Details
|19578||JAM TEN EXP||- - - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22960||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12477||JAM SVDK EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19567||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||1|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn Station Details
|14259||EKATMATA EXPRES||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||8|
|14261||EKATMATA EXPRESS||- - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|22355||PPTA CDG EXP||M - - T - - -||10 min||4|
|12369||KUMBHA EXPRESS||M T - T F - S||10 min||4,6|
|12141||PATLIPUTRA EXP||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Jamnagar to Mughalsarai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jamnagar to Mughalsarai is Rs 1970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 940 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S).
Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.