close
swap_horiz
close

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer trains

19416
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express
JAT ()
Jammu Tawi
25 hr 45 min
AII ()
Ajmer Jn
SL
₹ 530
12414
Pooja SF Express
JAT ()
Jammu Tawi
18 hr 10 min
AII ()
Ajmer Jn
SL
₹ 520
2S
₹ 310
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train time table

Pooja SF Express (12414) departs from Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 18 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1018 kms. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express (19416) departs from Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 25 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1151 kms.
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train Seat Availability

In Pooja SF Express (12414), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL117/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL258/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train Fare

Fare for trains from Jammu Tawi to Ajmer is Rs 3275 in First AC (1A), Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer Pooja SF Express 12414

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer Pooja SF Express (12414) departs from Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.1365 in Third AC, Rs.520 in Sleeper, Rs.1940 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Second Seater for this train. In Pooja SF Express (12414), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL117/WL65 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL258/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express 19416

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express (19416) departs from Jammu Tawi station (JAT) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train fare is Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.530 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jammu Tawi to Ajmer train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jammu Tawi to Ajmer is Pooja SF Express (12414) which travels a distance of 1018 kms in just 18 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Jammu Tawi to Ajmer is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express (19416) which travels a distance of 1151 kms in 25 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Jammu Tawi to Ajmer is Pooja SF Express (12414) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jammu Tawi to Ajmer is Pooja SF Express (12414) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Jammu Tawi

Jammu was founded by Raja Jambulochan and was named Jambupur initially which later changed to Jammu. Jammu city serves as the winter capital of Jammu & Kashmir state from November to April when all the offices move from Srinagar to Jammu. Srinagar serves as the summer capital from May to October. Jammu city lies at uneven ridges of low heights at the Shivalik hills. It is surrounded by Shivalik range to the north, east and southeast while the Trikuta Range surrounds it in the north-west. Jammu city has a railway station called Jammu Tawi that is connected with major cities of India. The old railway link to Sialkot was broken after the Partition of India and Jammu had no rail services until 1971, when the Indian Railways laid the Pathankot - Jammu Tawi Broad Gauge line. The new Jammu Tawi station was opened in October 1972 and is an origination point for Express trains. With the commencement of the Jammu-Baramulla line, all trains to the Kashmir Valley will pass through Jammu Tawi. A part of the Jammu-Baramulla project has been executed and the track has been extended to Katra. Jalandhar - Pathankot - Jammu Tawi section has been doubled and electrified. Jammu Airport is in the middle of Jammu. It has direct flights to Srinagar, Delhi, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Leh and Mumbai and Bengaluru. Tourism is the largest industry in Jammu as in the rest of the state. It is also a focal point for the pilgrims going to Vaishno Devi and Kashmir valley as it is second last railway terminal in North India. All the routes leading to Kashmir, Poonch, Doda and Laddakh start from Jammu city. So throughout the year the city remains full of people from all the parts of India. Places of interest include old historic palaces like Vaishno Devi, Mubarak Mandi, Purani Mandi, Rani Park, Amar Mahal, Bahu Fort, Raghunath Temple, Ranbireshwar Temple, Karbala, Peer Meetha, Old city and a number of shopping places, fun parks, etc. Jammu Tawi has 1 railway station - Jammu Tawi (JAT).
info

About Ajmer

Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.