No class available for this train
Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Jalna station (J) at and arrives Basar station (BSX) at taking a total of 5 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 255 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Jalna to Basar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalna to Basar is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 405 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 125 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Jalna to Basar Ajanta Express (17063) departs from Jalna station (J) at and arrives Basar station (BSX) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Jalna to Basar train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jalna to Basar is Nagarsol Narasapur Covid 19 Special (Via Warangal) (02714) which travels a distance of 254 kms in just 4 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Jalna to Basar is Pune Nizamabad Passenger (51421) which travels a distance of 254 kms in 7 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Jalna to Basar is Mumbai LTT Karimnagar Express (11205) which reaches Basar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalna to Basar is Devagiri Covid 19 Special (07057) which reaches Basar with an average delay of over 24 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.