close
swap_horiz
close

Jalgaon Jn to Pune trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
11025
Bhusaval Pune Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
11 hr 12 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
CC
₹ 660
2S
₹ 170
12136
Nagpur Pune SF Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
08 hr 33 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
12849
Bilaspur Pune SF Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
08 hr 33 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
11408
Lucknow Jn Pune Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
09 hr 03 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
11078
Jhelum Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
09 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
12780
Goa Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
08 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
11038
Gorakhpur Pune Express (via Allahabad)
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
10 hr 10 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
11040
Maharashtra Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
10 hr 35 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 275
12130
Azad Hind Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
08 hr 55 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 790
SL
₹ 305
22118
Amravati Pune AC SuperFast Express
JL ()
Jalgaon Jn
09 hr 10 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 790
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune train time table

Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Nagpur Pune SF Express (12136) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 10 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 474 kms.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune train Seat Availability

In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL24 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL35/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 23% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL92/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL233/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL151/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL116/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalgaon Jn to Pune is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 660 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1885 in First AC (1A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 745 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Azad Hind Express 12130

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Azad Hind Express (12130) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Jalgaon Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.790 in Third AC, Rs.1115 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12130), seat availability status is RLWL35/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 23% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL92/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL233/WL152 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Maharashtra Express 11040

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Jalgaon Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL151/WL109 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Goa Express 12780

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Goa Express (12780) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Jalgaon Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.790 in Third AC, Rs.1115 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL116/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Jhelum Express 11078

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Jhelum Express (11078) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Jalgaon Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11078), seat availability status is RLWL23/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL24 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL80 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Nagpur Pune SF Express 12136

Jalgaon Jn to Pune Nagpur Pune SF Express (12136) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Jalgaon Jn to Pune train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.790 in Third AC, Rs.1115 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Jalgaon Jn to Pune train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Jalgaon Jn to Pune is Goa Express (12780) which travels a distance of 474 kms in just 8 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Jalgaon Jn to Pune is Bhusaval Pune Express (11025) which travels a distance of 519 kms in 11 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Jalgaon Jn to Pune is Gorakhpur Pune Express (via Allahabad) (11038) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalgaon Jn to Pune is Amravati Pune AC SuperFast Express (22118) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of over 47 mints.
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What's I hope confirmed my ticket
null
edit Answer
40 views
  
0 reply
In RAC case, is each passenger allotted a seat?
In RAC case , 2 seats are alloted in each RAC??
edit Answer
42 views
  
1 reply
RAC and refund on booked ticket online
I got only one seat in RAC instead of 2, yet paid for 2, will IRCTC refund me back for one or not?
edit Answer
46 views
  
0 reply
How to become assistant loco pilot
Hw to become assistant loco pilot…
edit Answer
58 views
  
0 reply
Boarding point enquiry
I booked a ticket from source station to destination station of a train and changed the boarding point on the E- ticket. Now I want to board the train from the source station. Can I do it?
edit Answer
127 views
  
0 reply
Why 12872 Ispat Express is running regular late
Train information about running
edit Answer
179 views
  
0 reply
Is S4 coach a general coach?
s4 coach is general coach
edit Answer
297 views
  
0 reply
Do red LHB coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements?
Ques regarding existence of Red Lhb Chair cars or Second Seating arrangement. My query is regarding LHB coaches. Do red lhb coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements. As far as I know Red Lhb coaches …
edit Answer
267 views
  
1 reply
Is mahabodhi train no.12397 late today
@Harshita This train is expected to start from its origin at scheduled time only. There is no news of delay today for this train till now.
check_circle Solved
51 views
  
1 reply
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
My waiting ticket lost which was booked through window and PNR not remembered plz tell what to do
edit Answer
180 views
  
0 reply
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
Pankaj, If you have taken counter ticket, you will need to carry the original counter ticket otherwise you will be treated as travelling without ticket.
check_circle Solved
1494 views
  
3 replies