Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Jhelum Express
11077


JL


NDLS
19:35
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL59/WL29
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL107/WL81
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL350/WL291
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Punjab Mail
12137


JL


NDLS
19:05
M T W T F S S
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


JL


NDLS
22:00
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL28/WL20
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL97/WL71
76%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL126/WL51
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Goa Express
12779


JL


NZM
18:10
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL118/WL86
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
17305


JL


NZM
18:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL12/WL7
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL17/WL9
24%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL45/WL30
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Karnataka Express
12627


JL


NDLS
17:50
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL12/WL9
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL32/WL18
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL46/WL26
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sachkhand Express
12715


JL


NDLS
18:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL32/WL14
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL78/WL46
27%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL104
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train time table

Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1125 kms. Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 22 hrs to cover the distance of 1125 kms. Sachkhand Express (12715) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 18 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1125 kms. Goa Express (12779) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 18 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1118 kms.

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL91/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12715), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL66/WL56 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL147/WL112 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12779), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL104/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalgaon Jn to Delhi is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 275 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL).

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Karnataka Express 12627

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Goa Express 12779

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Goa Express (12779) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12779), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL104/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.275 in None, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1950 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL91/WL53 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Sachkhand Express 12715

Jalgaon Jn to Delhi Sachkhand Express (12715) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Jalgaon Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12715), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL66/WL56 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL147/WL112 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.