Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which travels a distance of 105 kms in just 1 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 105 kms in 6 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar is Kushinagar Express (11015) which reaches Nepanagar with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Jalgaon Jn to Nepanagar is Mahanagari Express (11093) which reaches Nepanagar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.