Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 2 shatabdi trains run from Jalgaon Jn to Nandura - Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly SF Special (02038) and Mumbai CSMT Nagpur Festival Special (02049).
Jalgaon Jn to Nandura Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly SF Special (02038) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nandura station (NN) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
Jalgaon Jn to Nandura Mumbai CSMT Nagpur Festival Special (02049) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nandura station (NN) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.