Hide Fare
Show Fare

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Vidarbha SF Express
12105


JL


NGP
07:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL16/WL3
76%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL31/WL14
67%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL100/WL39
54%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL155/WL104
56%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
Pune Nagpur SF Express
12135


JL


NGP
07:35
M - W - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Bilaspur SF Express
12850


JL


NGP
07:40
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
02833


JL


NGP
08:20
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


JL


NGP
08:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Azad Hind Express
12129


JL


NGP
07:30
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
12809


JL


NGP
08:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL4
48%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL41/WL22
40%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL43/WL39
43%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL108/WL92
48%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
Prerana Express
22138


JL


NGP
07:20
M T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12844


JL


NGP
07:20
M T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur )
18406


JL


NGP
07:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dwarka Express
18402


JL


WR
05:07
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai LTT Shalimar (Kurla) Express
18029


JL


NGP
08:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL25/WL17
89%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL61/WL36
82%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL181/WL115
83%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
--
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Special
02031


JL


NGP
07:10
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai CSMT Nagpur SF Special Fare Special
01011


JL


NGP
07:40
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Maharashtra Express
11039


JL


NGP
09:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL6
78%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL42/WL28
69%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
RLWL126/WL78
64%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
--
Solapur Gondia Maharashtra Express Slip
21028


JL


NGP
09:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


JL


NGP
07:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL6/WL4
74%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL19/WL18
65%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
--
Gitanjali Express
12859


JL


NGP
06:55
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL11/WL10
75%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL21
57%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
PQWL81/WL70
59%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
Karmali Ajni Weekly Summer SpecialFare Special
01120


JL


AJNI
08:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express
18422


JL


NGP
07:50
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22973


JL


NGP
07:50
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)
12993


JL


NGP
06:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Surat Puri Weekly SF Express
22828


JL


NGP
06:45
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Bilaspur SF Express
22939


JL


NGP
06:45
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Vishakhapatnam Express
18502


JL


WR
05:32
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Navjeevan SF Express
12655


JL


WR
05:25
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL5/WL5
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL12/WL12
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL52/WL39
45%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Bikaner Secunderabad Express
17038


JL


WR
05:30
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Chennai Egmore Weekly SF Express
22664


JL


WR
05:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Surat Malda Town Express
13426


JL


NGP
06:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Sewagram SF Express
12139


JL


NGP
08:20
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL9/WL6
47%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL15/WL14
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL47/WL42
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train time table

Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 415 kms. Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 416 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 7 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 415 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 415 kms. Navjeevan SF Express (12655) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Wardha Jn station (WR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 337 kms.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train Seat Availability

In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL126/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL155/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL81/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Navjeevan SF Express (12655), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL52/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1470 in First AC (1A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 585 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Sewagram SF Express 12139

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Sewagram SF Express (12139) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Sewagram SF Express (12139), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL47/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Navjeevan SF Express 12655

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Navjeevan SF Express (12655) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Wardha Jn station (WR) at . Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.1470 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.880 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Navjeevan SF Express (12655), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL52/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Vidarbha SF Express 12105

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Vidarbha SF Express (12105) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.1705 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12105), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL100/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL155/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Gitanjali Express 12859

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL81/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Maharashtra Express 11039

Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Maharashtra Express (11039) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11039), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL126/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.