Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur - Mumbai CSMT Howrah Covid 19 Superfast Mail (02809) and Ahmedabad Howrah COVID 19 SF Special (02833).
Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Mumbai CSMT Howrah Covid 19 Superfast Mail (02809) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur covid fare is Rs.1725 in First AC, Rs.740 in Third AC, Rs.290 in Sleeper, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train.
Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur Ahmedabad Howrah COVID 19 SF Special (02833) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Jalgaon Jn to Nagpur covid fare is Rs.740 in Third AC, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.