Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 11 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 730 kms.
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar is Rs 2540 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1515 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1375 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL).
Jalgaon Jn to Maihar Mahanagari Express (11093) departs from Jalgaon Jn station (JL) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Jalgaon Jn to Maihar train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1515 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar is Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya) (12322) which travels a distance of 730 kms in just 11 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar is SCSMT Kolhapur Gorakhpur Link Express (11039) which travels a distance of 730 kms in 18 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar is Rajkot Rewa SF Express (22937) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Jalgaon Jn to Maihar is Vadodara Rewa Mahamana Express (20905) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of over 3 hrs 8 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.