Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Jaleswar to Balasore - Howrah Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabdi Express (12073).
Jaleswar to Balasore Howrah Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabdi Express (12073) departs from Jaleswar station (JER) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at . Jaleswar to Balasore jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.270 in Chair Car and Rs.70 in Second Seater for this train.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Jaleswar to Balasore - Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820).
Jaleswar to Balasore Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820) departs from Jaleswar station (JER) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at . Jaleswar to Balasore sampark-kranti fare is Rs.45 in None, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.